The purpose of this training is to infuse a level of confidence in communication skills for support staff such as reception duty staff, security guards, drivers, helpers and assistants, catering staff, janitorial staff etc. This will be achieved by exposing them to bi-lingual instructional classes and facilitating practice in specific situations such as handling visitors, taking messages or calls, dealing with senior management or expat staff and other day to day activities. The primary emphasis in this training is basic spoken english with other topics acting as a complement to the participant’s exposure
- Basics of dealing with colleagues, visitors, management, expatriates and understanding important do’s and don’ts
- General instruction and practice in professional courtesy.
- How to serve the guests (tea, lunch etc.)
- What is good manners vs. bad manners
- Successful behavior
- Professional office discipline
- Handling a phone call?
- Taking phone messages and follow-up?