CSSC-USA Accredited Certification Course offered by
MDi Pakistan in collaboration with Opex Consulting
More companies are becoming aware of the importance of improvement, quality and savings. Six Sigma is quickly gaining popularity in the different industries, due to the breakthrough of improvements and cost reduction it provides. Whether your organization is large or small, whether it is for-profit or not-for-profit, whether it manufactures a product or provides a service to its customers, it can benefit tremendously from the tools and techniques of Six Sigma.
- The Fundamentals of Quality and Six Sigma Approaches.
- Team Management, Project Selection and Launching Projects
- Turning Voice of the Customer to Critical Customer Requirements (CCR’s) – Affinity diagram, Kano Model
- As-Is Process Mapping, SIPOC Analysis
- Measurement Planning and Data collection, Sampling
- Descriptive Statistics, Pareto Analysis, Histogram, Process Capability and Measurement System Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis and Validation (Cause and Effect Diagram, Hypothesis Testing, Confidence Interval, Correlation and Regression Analysis.)
- Improve & Control Phase Tools (5S, Kaizen, Design of Experiment, SPC etc.)