Fast track your knowledge of digital strategy fundamentals with this interactive short course. By understanding how to place digital at the heart of your business, you’ll learn how to align your strategy around customer personas, your brand story, your team, and the customer buying process.
Digital Strategy Course Overview
With a focus on career-ready learning, and delivered through a blend of essential reading, case studies and useful toolkits, this course will quickly make you familiar with the best practices in digital strategy.
↗ 4 Interactive Modules.
↗ Associate Level Certification.
↗ 11 Hours self-paced learning content.
↗ FREE DMI Membership included.
↗ Practical Toolkits and Templates.
Key skills and competencies you will gain: Strategic Thinking, Buyer Personas, Digital Marketing Budgets, Basics of CX, Risk Assessment, Presentation Skills, Channel Marketing
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
4 Modules • Approx 11 hours Learning content
Focus on the customer and celebrate your brand story.
Knowledge Gain: Your Brand Story – Becoming a Strategic Thinker – The Basics of CX – Buyer Personas
- Buyer Persona Template
- Spotify: The Great Audio Disruptor
- 3 Ways to Make Your Brand Legendary, Star Wars-Style
- Launching and Running a Global Digital Marketing
Deepen your skills in financial control and team management
Knowledge Gain: Planning a Digital Marketing Budget – Composition of the Modern Digital Marketing Team – Setting a Digital Marketing Budget – The Risks with Digital – Laws and Guidelines – All About the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Digital Marketing Strategy – Research Template
- Digital Marketing Budgets – The Full Toolkit
- Plan your Campaign Strategy with our Seasonal Checklist
- The Definitive GDPR Checklist for Marketers
- Johnson & Johnson: Big Pharma Pioneers on the Front Line
When considering the journeys your customers take to your website, learn how to optimise the various channels you can use to attract them.
Knowledge Gain: Channel Planning – The Importance of Putting Mobile First – Adaptability in the Workplace – The Changed Buying Process
- Content and Channel Matrix Template
- Channel Performance Tracker
- Targets and KPIs Toolkit
- Digital Marketing Campaign Brief Template
- Influencing Change Through Digital Channels: with DrinkAware
- Omni-Channel Marketing
Underpin your digital strategy by developing strong and robust digital leadership.
Knowledge Gain: Transitioning From Managing to Leading – Fundamentals of Digital Leadership – Successful Collaboration – Critical Skills for Senior Digital Marketing Leaders
- Master your Presentations
- Ahead of the Game: DMI (Podcast)
- Planning for the future of Marketing with Olivia Kearney
- Digital Marketing Predictions for InsurTech
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It’s trouble free. The assessment is undertaken online, with a 40 question multiple choice exam. You can take this in the comfort of your own home.
Successful completion leads to an Associate level certification.
Small business owners, marketing professionals, product managers, entrepreneurs or anybody looking to skill up quickly in Data and Web Analytics.
The bite-sized structure of the course is specifically designed to fit around your lifestyle and other commitments.
No. We will walk you through the fundamentals of Digtal Strategy. You don’t need any specific marketing background to undertake and succeed with this course.
You’ll have 12 weeks to complete and depending on the DMI Track course, approximately 7-13 hours of content. You then take a 40 question multiple choice exam online. This leads to an Associate level certification.