The application and admission process is as follows:
- Initial registration and counseling by MDi Pakistan
- Eligibility confirmation
- Verification of English proficiency, academic standing
- Completion of university application with documents
- Payment of application fee
- University issues admission/offer letter
- Applicant confirms offer and is enrolled in modules.
- Applicant pays local and university fees as required.
MDi Business School staff will assist you to lodge your application with the University of London. You will need to provide the following documentation:
- Copy of CNIC or passport
- Copy of academic degrees, professional awards and transcripts. This must include reference to all subjects taken, marks/grades obtained, and the date of the final award.
- References that reflect on your recent work experience or academic performance
Please do bring along your original documents so that MDi can authenticate/attest the copies
All applicants are required to pay a one-time application fee payable directly to University of London at time of application submission. The university will not process the application until this payment been made.
Schedule of Key Dates for Admission and Study in 2021