The application and admission process is as follows:
- Initial registration and counseling by MDi Pakistan
- Eligibility confirmation
- Verification of English proficiency, academic standing
- Completion of application with documents
- Payment of application fee
- Issuance of admission/offer letter
- Applicant confirms offer and is enrolled in courses.
- Applicant pays admission and first-semester fee
MDi Business School staff will assist you to submit your application. You will need to provide the following documentation:
- Copy of CNIC or passport
- Copy of A-Level, Inter, or HND Level 5 certificates and transcripts. This must include reference to all subjects taken, marks/grades obtained, and the date of the final award.
- School/college reference letter
Please do bring along your original documents so that MDi can authenticate/attest the copies
All applicants are required to pay a one-time application fee payable directly to MDi at the time of application submission.
Schedule of Key Dates for Admission and Study in 2021