USQ’s Diploma is for anyone who has not completed Year 12 studies or is currently studying. The Diploma of University Studies ensures a comfortable transition to university study.
This diploma is designed for local and foreign students who need initial orientation to business subjects and computers as well as additional exposure to studies in an English language and higher-standard environment than what they may have been used to previously. It delivers an introduction to business studies at university and allows you to develop essential study skills in English, critical analysis and mathematics.
Students are required to complete a total of 8 modules in 1 year in order to graduate with a USQ Diploma of University Studies.
The courses are as follows:
- DIP1000 E-Literacy for Contemporary Society
- DIP1001 Academic and Professional English
- DIP1002 Strategies for Successful Study
- DIP1003 Essential Mathematics or DIP1004 Mathematical Literacy
Plus four below:
- ACC1101 Accounting for Decision-Making
- CIS1000 Information Systems Concepts
- MGT1000 Organisational Behaviour
- MKT1001 Introduction to Marketing
As a graduate of this program, you will be eligible to apply for direct entry into selected USQ undergraduate degrees.